The City of Richmond invites Richmond-based business to take advantage of the City’s incentive for up to 20 businesses to participate in the 2016 Climate Smart Program at a significant discount.
Climate Smart helps businesses to measure and profitably reduce their carbon emissions through small-group training sessions, expert one-on-one advising, customized reporting and certification. Using a business case approach and peer-to-peer learning, Climate Smart helps enterprises reduce energy, fuel, and waste costs and uncover significant opportunities for improving operational efficiencies.
To find out more contact: Nelson@climatesmartbusiness.com or 604-254-6283 ext. 236
Where: 183 Terminal Ave, Vancouver BC
When: February 9th, 2017 - Session #1
RSVP: email@example.com or 604-276-4267
Benefits to participating in the Climate Smart program:
- Stay competitive within supply chains and differentiate your brand
- Develop strategies to cut energy, waste, water and fuel costs and reduce risks associated with carbon emissions
- Access to expertise, technology and a network of local businesses
- Navigate and access local utility incentives and rebates
- Contribute to community goals, engage employees and take action on an important issue
Over 800 companies have already participated in the Climate Smart program, including a number of firms that have significantly reduced operating costs and gained considerable public profile. Case studies from 50+ Climate Smart businesses show a total annual cost savings of $2 million dollars!
Stay ahead of the curve and join a network of enterprises that are developing cleaner, more efficient and profitable ways of doing business.